Santa's Wonderland 2021 Photos with Santa
Santa and his helpers are coming to Lismore for a safe and festive Christmas
Santa will return for photos with families at his Wonderland for a third year running, albeit a scaled back setting to provide for a safe and appropriate environment for families amongst the challenges of 2021.
As part of this year’s Event, families will expect changes to Santa interactions. Santa’s helpers will also have regular cleaning shifts to ensure a smooth return for Santa to the North Pole! To keep our community healthy this Christmas, please adhere to the following COVID-19 Safety measures:
- Sign in upon entry – QR scanning station
- Hand sanitiser upon entry
- 1.5m placement for photos
- Specific seats or benches for photography seating
- Allow for photography seating to be cleaned in between timeslots
- No physical contact Santa interaction
- Follow directions for movements, floor signs and specific entry/exist points
Bookings are essential – if you arrive on the day without a booking, we cannot guarantee a timeslot will be available.
- Select preferred day, timeslots will appear from drop down menu
- Timeslots are 6-minutes – please arrive on time but not too early
- One family per timeslot
- To secure your booking you will need to purchase one of The New Camera House packs
- One the day, the photographer will allow you to choose which photo to use in your pack
- Sensory Santa photos Thursday December 9th 4pm-5pm – please see the other event available on this site.